On Tuesday August 16th, I embarked on a journey to develop more social proof and expand my influence, bringing change to the interwebz and fighting the good fight, thanks to Guy Kawasaki’s powerful message in his “Enchanment” book. (BTW, the guy really shares some neat stuff on Google+)
My current Support-A-Thon mission consists of the following:
- Get more active on my social networks.
- Offer my help and free advice.
- Expand my networks and engage each and ever person.
- Support and share the content of others.
- Simply ask that others do the same.
This campaign has been successful thus far but the marathon continues. As I promote my article on adaptive SEO, inbound marketing, engaging your audience, and converting traffic, I am making a deliberate effort to provide a strong CTA (Call To Action) and be helpful. The discussions we’ve had publicly and privately have been BRILLIANT! Continue reading