DISCLAIMER: If this is your first time visiting my blog, it may seem I am being dismissive or condescending. Not at all.. A lot of the stuff I’ve slacked on has great value but I know not to let it drive me batty. One step at a time.. This is meant to be a light-hearted, fun blog entry, poking fun at myself. Please take it with a grain of salt and thank you for visiting!
I am breaking some blogging rules, especially this week (you know me, I’m a bit of a rebel and a crazy *wink*):
- I am only updating once this week (but that’s typical these days).
- This particular blog entry won’t be “significant” by most standards.
- There will be no “powerful call to action” here.
- I am not fully leveraging my blog to “sell” or convert.. Though I probably should!
- I have not added many info products nor have I created many upsell opportunities on my main blog.
- I have not set up additional landing pages (just a couple) nor have I focused on opt-in rates and permissions marketing.
- Monetizing efforts are minimal, at best, but it serves my personal goals right now.
- Blogging schedule.. What’s that?
I’d like to call this…
Slowing down to speed up. (a.k.a. quality over quantity)
…Others may call it cheating, being undisciplined, or a blogging felony. Fair enough. Everyone is entitled to their opinions!
It’s been a very productive week but, unfortunately, I have not had as much creative time due to other projects. I did put together a rather epic guest blog for UNbounce and I am working on some other guest blogs, including one that I am doing for my pal and fellow Online Entrepreneur and Business Consultant, Dave Gallant. Still working away on some stuff for Dino Dogan, too. (I’ve been working on my name-dropping skills as well – HA!)